Download the Free Moodle App
If you would like to study on the go, install the Moodle App on your phone or tablet. With the app, you can participate in all of your continuing education while offline.
- Set the url to: learn.advancedparamedic.com
- Then log in with your credentials
What you can do
With the official mobile app for Moodle, you can
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
... and lots more - see the full list of Moodle app features.
Mobile App Notifications
The Moodle mobile app lets you keep up to date with all that's happening in your courses and on the site. Every time you open the app, events are synchronised with the website.
You will receive Moodle calendar event notifications automatically. If you don't want to get them, you can turn them all off individually (or globally) in the Calendar events options in the main menu.
You will also receive notifications of messages, forum posts, submitted assignments etc (known as 'push notifications') if your site administrator has enabled these. To receive these notifications you need to enable them EITHER via the app OR via the website.
To enable mobile notifications via the app:
- Go to the app settings then Notification preferences
- Move the slider so that disable notifications is off
- Move the slider to turn on notifications for assignment, feedback, forum etc. as required
To enable mobile notifications via the website:
- Go to your user menu (top right of each page) and select Preferences
- Click the link 'Notification preferences'
- Click to turn on notifications for assignment, feedback, forum etc. as required
Take a look at the FAQ
Utilize the Help Forum
Or lastly, contact a CQIC rep for help